Those of you who are taking the SAT tomorrow may think that there’s not a lot you can do to improve your score between now and then. Well, you’re right in thinking that there’s not much you can do to improve your overall knowledge of math, vocabulary, and grammar, but there are still a few things you can do now to up your score on the test tomorrow.
- Dust off your calculator and fill it with new batteries.
- Review directions to the testing site (take a test drive this afternoon if you have time).
- Sharpen several #2 pencils with new erasers.
- Place the sharpened pencils and calculator with fresh batteries in the car with your registration confirmation and picture ID.
- Practice POE.
- Review a few basic geometry formulas, so you don’t waste time looking for them in your test booklet during the test.
- Leave your cell phone at home or in your car.
- Get some sleep tonight and eat a good breakfast tomorrow.
Remember it will all be over in less than 24 hours! Good luck!