At College Primers we focus on helping you find the educational experience that’s best for you and support you throughout the process. Most students take advantage of our Comprehensive Package, but if you require assistance with only specific aspects of the college admissions process, we can tailor a Mini Package just for you.
Most clients prefer to pay one fee for a package of services. Our Comprehensive Package begins any time during your high school years and continues until you send in your admissions deposit. The earlier you begin, the more value you receive. The package covers these listed services and our pledge to mentor you and advocate for you, the student, throughout the college admissions process. The first meeting includes you and your parents. Subsequent meetings primarily involve just you, the student. We are also available throughout the process by phone and email. You can learn more about what we have to offer by contacting us to schedule a free 30-minute consultation.
The Comprehensive Package provides you with personalized guidance in the following areas:
- Thorough analysis of your likes, dislikes, aptitudes, and learning style to determine a list of colleges and majors that would be the best matches for you
- Assistance with researching and evaluating your college choices to create an application list of 6-10 colleges
- Assessment of your high school record and activities to make sure you meet college requirements
- Information on how to best prepare for the PSAT, ACT, SAT, and SAT subject tests, if necessary
- Notification of local college fairs and other relevant events
- Arrangement of college visits
- Reminders of application and aid deadlines throughout the admissions process
- Ways to make college more affordable
- Help with getting started on and final review of college application essays
- Preparation for college interviews
- Completion of college applications
- Filling out financial aid forms
- Evaluation of award packages
- Determining the best college to attend
To schedule a free 30-minute consultation, contact us any time.
College List Mini Package
We are dedicated to helping you find a great college match. When you find the colleges that are right for you, your application process will be less stressful, college may be more affordable, and your college experience will be more enjoyable. Together we meet to assess your likes and dislikes, learning style, and strengths and match them to colleges with personalities that fit your personality. We give you the tools to research and evaluate the schools that interest you and help you narrow your choices to 6-10 schools you’d like to apply to.
The College List Mini Package provides a total of six hours of guidance in developing the college list and includes one-on-one meetings, emails, phone calls, and research and evaluation time. Additional hours may be added if necessary, or the Mini Package may be applied toward the Comprehensive Package.
If you have any questions, or would like to set up a free consultation, please contact us.
Test Preparation Services
At College Primers, we understand that preparing for college entrance exams can be overwhelming, especially given that future educational and career plans are directly influenced by one’s success. We offer one-on-one and small group test prep for both the ACT and the SAT in person, online, and via Skype.
Please contact us for more information or if you’re interested in enrolling in any of our test prep services.